This weekend will be largely experiential to enable participants in the workshop to develop an understanding of Mindfulness and to apply this to personal and therapeutic practice.
The workshop will also provide participants who are talking and physical therapists with Mindfulness knowledge and skills to apply to their own practices.
The weekend will focus on:
- An Introduction to the meaning and features of mindfulness
- The benefits of mindfulness meditation
- Developing a mindfulness attitude
- Different meditation techniques
- The use of mindfulness in daily life
- The use of mindfulness in personal change and growth
The course trainers are Graham Molyneux and Su Orosa.
Both Graham and Su have extensive experience of group facilitation working together leading and facilitating groups at Foundation Degree and Honours degree level in Person-Centred Counselling at East Sussex College.
Su and Graham have also individually facilitated different sorts of therapeutic, supervision, and support groups in private practice over a period of time.
Course date TBC
Instalment Option: Payment plans are available upon request
South Coast Wellbeing and Training
10, The Broadway
Tel: 07979078204- text only
We start in...