CLIENT SERVICES POLICY
This Privacy Notice explains why South Coast Wellbeing and Training* collects information about its clients and how that information is used. ‘Services’ include: Courses, Counselling, Coaching, EFT, Reiki, Workshops, VIP Days and Coaching Packages.
Brief notes are kept after face to face sessions. We are bound by industry ethical guidelines to keep these records and clients may access these upon request.
South Coast Wellbeing and Training* collects and records details about clients, including:
- Address, email and telephone contact details.
• Contact and details of sessions with clients.
• Payment preferences plus banking details for financial transactions.
• Modules completed
• Named testimonials
South Coast Wellbeing and Training* is committed to maintaining client confidentiality. All information collected will be used by current GDPR legislation. I will only pass on information to others if there is a safety risk to self and others and this is explained to the client and included in the contract. I will not disclose personal information to a third party without a client’s permission unless there are exceptional circumstances which are in a client’s best interests or an emergency. Should I feel the need to refer a client to another service or use the data outside of this Privacy Notice, I will gain explicit consent first.
All clients have a right under the 2018 European Data Protection Regulation to request access to view or obtain copies of the information South Coast Wellbeing and Training holds about them. Clients also have the right to amend the information held if they feel it is inaccurate. To do this, please contact South Coast Wellbeing and Training at firstname.lastname@example.org
South Coast Wellbeing and Training* values transparency and will only collect data that is for the explicit use of the client’s experience, following consent from the client.
Clients are asked to sign a paper consent form at the beginning of the working relationship. This form provides the client an opportunity to give their written consent detailing:
• Preferences to be contacted by phone or email regarding changes in their appointment, or sharing of requested information.
• Permission for client’s record of consent and session notes to be kept in a locked filing cabinet.
Access to data
Data collected will be kept up to date and will be accessible to clients should they wish to see a copy of the data held. Clients may request changes to the data held if they feel it is inaccurate.
Retention of data
Data will not be kept for longer than is necessary. Should a client request the removal of data, it will be deleted.
Paper data is held in a locked filing cabinet. Paper data no longer required is shredded.
South Coast Wellbeing and Training* sends out its marketing newsletter via the third party, Mailchimp whose data protection policy complies with GDPR.
There is the option on this website to opt into the newsletter (which you can opt out of at any time).
South Coast Wellbeing and Training* uses Gmail for Business for email which is a fully encrypted email service.
• Any personal data collected via South Coast Wellbeing and Training* website contact form is sent via email to South Coast Wellbeing and Training and not stored anywhere on the website. Once received the data is managed according to South Coast Wellbeing and Training* GDPR compliance policy.
• South Coast Wellbeing and Training* website has SSL Certification. This protects personal data when entering it into the website as it is passed through an encrypted server.
• Any personal details provided via the website may be identifiable using cookies.
The Seller is not responsible for and accepts no liability for the content or practices of any websites that may be linked to or through this site or embedded in any of the training materials. Such links are maintained “as is” for information purposes only and Seller does not, therefore, necessarily approve of or endorse the content of those sites.
*South Coast Wellbeing and Training with an Asterix relates to South Coast Wellbeing and Training the company.